GEODISis a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked within the top 4 in Europe.
We pride ourselves in managing our customer supply chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our excellent infrastructure, team members, processes and systems. Our core values, mission and vision reflecting who we are as an organisation.
Office Administrator - Based in High Wycombe - Temporary Position
- Adhere to all safe systems of work, company policies and local safety processes at all times.
- Manage day to day interactions with specific accounts and build relationships.
- Manage and respond to telephone and email queries in a timely manner.
- Make scheduled calls to ensure customers receive the best possible service.
- Produce network league service tables and challenge poor service.
- Proactively monitor service and identify trends as we continually look to improve.
- Document all complaints and ensure that each complaint is properly investigated, the client receives a response and lasting corrective action is taken.
- Ensure KPI reports are updated for key customer accounts.
- Ensure administration of any day-to-day requests / requirements across the business as dictated by line management.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'