Administrator / Resourcer - Didcot
Salary - Up to £20K, plus Bonus (Depending upon Experience)
My Client is industry leading recruitment consultancy with big plans. Their dedication and commitment have lead to unprecedented growth so far this year and as a result they now have a new opportunity for a recruitment support administrator / resourcer to support the team of 3 people.
The ideal candidate will be conscientious, organised, have exceptional communication skills and a desire for working in a fast paced customer focused environment.
The role has scope for you to learn and grow over time, and will be engaging, but is by no means a cold calling sales role !!
It is a true recruitment support role which covers recruiting across several professional recruitment sectors.
The role will Include:-
• Supporting the manager and small team in finding suitable candidates for all new vacancies
• Advertising new jobs on job boards and websites
• Searching for suitable candidates on candidate job boards
• Screening candidates in regards to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations
• Screening CVs to ensure that they reflect the qualification of the role given to you
• Candidate administration
• Running payroll on a weekly basis
• Compliance administration
• Confirming interviews
• Lead generation
• Keeping clients up to date on the status of roles
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• 6 months experience in a similar role is essential
• A great telephone manner
• Professional when dealing with candidates and clients
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Good Word, Internet and Email experience
• Committed and dedicated to meeting targets
• General administration background
• Experience of preparing CVs to be submitted to clients
• Good education
Driving Licence and access to a car, is advantageous
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this role
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job