Our prestigious client has an exciting entry-level opportunity to join their Shareholder Solutions department based on the outskirts of Huddersfield. Day-to-day, you will liaise with shareholders and third-party agents in relation to the maintenance of clients’ shares. You will be part of a busy operational team, carrying out duties relating to legal, dividend and correspondence work within the Registration Services area.
The duties involved are as follows:-
- Maintenance of all shareholder information
- Communicating via phone, email and letter with shareholders, external third party agents and internal colleagues
- Responding to and ideally resolving any questions as they come up, or referring them to the Team leader when appropriate
- Offering constructive feedback to resolve complex issues
- Assisting in the maintenance of filing, record keeping and the destruction of items
- Making sure administration is processed to service standards, maintaining order of priority
- Feeding back to the Team Leader where standards may be compromised
Experience and skills required are as follows:-
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The salary is £15000 and our client offers 23 days holidays which increases in-line with service. Benefits include pension scheme, life cover and the opportunity to opt-in to additional benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme etc. There is on-site free parking along with a free shuttle bus from Huddersfield City Centre.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience asap.
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, in order to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
Please Note: When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.
- Data Entry
- General Admin
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job