Job Description - Administrator
An Exciting opportunity to join a great company within our lively offices in the City Centre. Join a great team who are friendly and supportive, working within a fun environment with hard working people.
* To assist with the administration for Consultants within the recruitment industry.
* Provide support with formatting CV's
* Scanning/Photocopying documents
* ID checks, rotational shifts to help with the main reception
Skills, experience and attributes :
* Strong IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & Word.
* Reliable / diligent / trustworthy with an eye for detail.
* Organised approach to work.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Able to work as part of a cross functional team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job