Job Title - Records Assistant/Document Control
Location - York, Audax Road
Rates - up to £114.24 Umbrella/Ltd or £100.36 PAYE day rate | IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
As the Record Assistant/Document Controller you will be responsible for locating, checking and sending the Infrastructure/Signalling records/documents to the relevant parties and making a record of any changes and ensuring all documents are stored correctly.
What you will do:
- Monitor the movement of records and electronic data from and to the Record Centre; provide reports regarding the status of records and data.
- Input to and maintain data in electronic records management systems.
- Investigate the circumstances of requests of record and data already booked-out or unobtainable and report on the position.
- Supply information only prints, source records, Computer Aided Design (CAD) files and data.
- Undertake general office duties as directed.
- Assist with the provision of records configuration details, including drawing numbers, version control and records format.
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience working with sensitive documentation is essential of this role
- Experience using electronic records management systems is preferable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You will hold the ability to work to agreed deadlines and SLAs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
- <p><strong><span style="font-family: Calibri;">Job Title –
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'