Bennett & Game Recruitment are based in central Chichester and looking to expand our administration team with the appointment of an Office Administrator/Receptionist.
The main purpose of an Administrator is to assist in promoting the company core values, vision and objectives with colleagues, and to assist and support the administration function of the business.
As part of the business support function, our Administrators are expected to find and share the most efficient methods of data entry and data processing. We encourage innovation and a collaborative work force.
The role will predominantly involve data entry work and answering incoming calls.
- Strong work ethic
- Proven customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum Grade C (4) in English Language & Mathematics
- Computer Literate confident using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- In-house data administration, updating and adding Company & Candidate Records.
- Answering the main phone line during working hours - transferring calls and taking messages
- Monitoring the shared Company e-mail account
- Carry out reception duties - taking deliveries, welcoming visitors and offering refreshments etc
- To assist in maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with health and safety regulations and policy, such as the Fire Alarm Test and the Fire Register List.
- Routine stock checks for office consumables
- General Office duties such as ordering fruit, tea and coffee, re-filling and cleaning the coffee machine, loading and emptying the dishwasher and any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Photocopying, scanning and shredding documents
- Fully funded Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship (Optional)
- 20 Days Annual Leave Allowance + Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service + Birthday off
- Paid Christmas Shut-down
- Mon to Thurs, 08:30 till 17:30, Friday 08:30 till 13:00.
- Vitality Health Cover
- Company Social Events
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'