Part Time Fixed Term Contract - 3 days a week
Our client is a leading property developer based in the heart of the City of London who have a diverse portfolio across the business. They specialise in luxury homes, sustainable community builds and urban regeneration schemes. They are looking for someone to reflect their values and act as an excellent ambassador for the business.
Job summary: To provide a comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Assistant and Development team as required to ensure the efficient running and co-ordination of activities at all times. This role will also involve reception duties 2 days a week. Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding Crest Nicholson to the general public, customers and colleagues. Give excellent customer service and representation of the Company at all times.
The working hours are 8:30 to 17:30 from Monday to Wednesday, and the employee will report to the Executive Assistant to MD.
- Administering correspondence, drafting memos/emails, copy/audio typing, document scanning
- Providing full administrative support to the teams
- Directing incoming mail, phone calls and messages to relevant departmental staff
- Organisation of meetings, including arranging meeting rooms, venues, lunches etc.
- Processing expenses
- Purchase order raising
- BACS/Cheque request administration
- Assisting EA with annual or ad hoc staff events, including staff briefings, road shows and social events
- Event management assistance including issuing electronic invites, booking, payment and guest list collation.
- Induction pack preparation
- Ad hock tasks as requested by EA/MD
- Assisting with regional training including booking and updating systems with employee attendance.
- Deal with couriers and deliveries.
- Welcome all visitors courteously. Ask who they are and who they have an appointment with and direct them to sign the Visitors Book.
An ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good typing skills
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Previous experience in the construction or house builder industry
- Professional personal presentation
- Must be reliable and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain an excellent Company image essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'