My client, a market leader in their sector, are currently recruiting for an Administrator/Receptionist to join them on a permanent basis. The role combines basic Administration skills, as well as being the first face any visitors will see when visiting the company.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Reception duties for all companies; welcoming visitors and course delegates, receipt and distribution of incoming post and deliveries.
- Internal and external telephone calls, including covering other departments calls as and when necessary
- Production and despatch of course materials and paperwork
- Receipt/production/despatch of all certificates and ID cards
- Set up and clear down of class rooms as required for weekly course schedule
- Scheduling and ordering of lunches as required for courses and internal meetings
- Management and replenishment of delegate refreshments
- Maintaining course paperwork archive and filing systems
- Assisting the Administration Department with ad hoc duties and projects as required
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent IT skills, especially the use of Microsoft Office suite and databases
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management and priorities skills
- Positive, proactive and motivated
My client are looking to interview as soon as possible, so if you think you have the desired experience, please apply today. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- Customer service
- Data entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job