New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator/ Receptionist to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort Finlake, In return, we offer our Administrator/ Receptionist a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', Residential Homes and Holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation.
A lively, yet professional individual is required to assist our owners enjoy the full facilities at our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Park. We expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional person to be the welcoming, practical and knowledgeable first point of contact.
Our ideal Administrator/ Receptionist will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant reception and administrative experience within a fast-moving customer relationship environment.
- You should possess a confident telephone manner as well as good written English, computer skills and exceptional customer service.
- Also with the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality, cash handling and administration is desirable alongside a flexible approach to working (including weekends and Public holidays).
We offer ourAdministrator/ Receptionist a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online and high street and leisure discounts
- 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) pro rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7 including weekends, evenings and bank holidays on a rota basis.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Administrator/ Receptionist.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: Administrator, Reception, Receptionist, Customer facing, Customer Service, PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job