Our client have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 15 years and they are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Understanding the importance of customer service in today’s market, they pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of service and to do this, they need motivated, dedicated and hardworking staff.
Do you want to work for the best, alongside a team that is second to none and where excellence is never compromised? Our client pride themselves on their great team environments and investment in ongoing career development for all staff. They do things a little differently at they and pride themselves on their "no pressure" environment and transparent sales process.
Who are they looking for?
You will be experienced in administration/reception duties and qualified to a minimum Level 2 in business administration. You must possess good customer service, verbal and written communication skills and be accurate and efficient in your work.
The Administrator / Receptionist is the first person customers interact with, so it's essential that their front of house team is passionate about working with people and consistently deliver an exceptional level of service.
You will have:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A professional attitude
- Good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to situations.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Respect for customers and colleagues
- Resilience with a drive to succeed
- Highest levels of honesty and integrity
- NVQ level 2 in Business Administration
- Highly developed computer literacy in MS Office Suite
- In addition you will be extremely well presented and hold a clean full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
You will be responsible for:
- Welcoming all visitors to the site, qualifying their requirements and directing them to the appropriate team member.
- Answering the telephone in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Spending quality time with customers providing basic information.
- Ensuring the reception area is at all times clean, neat and tidy.
- Ensuring the customer waiting area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintaining administration systems.
Rewards & Benefits
They understand that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work as their Administrator / Receptionist, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development;
- Preferential Service and Finance Rates;
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funded Social Events
- Uniform Provided
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you have the skills and knowledge required to excel in this role they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Administrator / Receptionist.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job