Job Title: Administrator
Based: Olton, Solihull, B27 6PF
Salary: £8,000 pa for 16 hours per week (£9.62 per hour)
Job Type: Part time, Permanent (16 hours per week)
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th March 2020
The Trust (a well-established charitable housing and care provider in Olton, Solihull) currently has a vacancy for a part-time Administrator to work in its residential care home in Olton, Solihull from 10am to 2pm Monday to Thursday (although there is some flexibility on these hours).
As a charity, their ethos is to put their residents' care and wellbeing at the heart of everything that they do. This is a key role in their care home and you will provide high quality reception / administrative support to the registered manager and the care team, deal with all visitors and telephone enquiries into the care home, process admission and discharge forms, help organise activities, minute staff/resident meetings, plans staff rotas and order stationery.
- It is essential that you have previous experience in a reception or administration role
- In addition, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be IT literate
- You will hold a minimum of Maths and English Grade C at GCSE or equivalent
- The Trust is looking for an organised, professional, self-motivated team player who is sensitive to the needs of older people
- As the post involves working with vulnerable adults, an enhanced DBS check will be taken up by the trust for the successful candidate
What they offer in return:
They continue to reward their staff with competitive pay rates and a number of employee benefits including:
- Starting on 31 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (increases with service)
- An annual 'wellbeing' day for all staff
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Flexi-time Scheme
- Long service awards
- Ongoing career development training
The Trust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for these roles please click APPLY button and you will be directed to the Trust's website, where you can download additional information and the application form.
IMPORTANT: Please read through this information carefully as this must be completed to submit your application fully
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Support Administrator, Care Home Administration, Business Administrator, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Administrator, Business Support may also be considered for this role.
- Office Administrator
- Office Support
- Office Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Admin Support
- Support Administrator
- Care Home Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'