Facilities Assistant/Office Administrator/Receptionist - Nottingham (within a Law firm)
£15k - plus additional benefits, 12 months fixed term contract
- To carry out all activities relating to incoming and outgoing mail, including collecting outgoing mail from departments, sorting, stamping, franking and faxing items.
- Delivery of incoming mail to each department in a timely manner, obtaining signatures for 'signed for' mail from the recipient. Hand delivery of letters/documents locally as required.
- Archiving records and related documentation including retrieving and returning files to external storage facilities in a timely manner, in accordance with approved procedures and systems.
- Reproducing documentation and other material, photocopying and binding, and presenting in a professional manner as requested.
- Ensuring that stationery, stamps and other supplies remain stocked, ordering stock replacement where necessary.
- Booking rooms for meetings, seminars and conferences. Assisting in the preparation of rooms to the required standard and setting up presentation equipment.
- Organising and assisting with the preparation of refreshments for meetings.
- Providing Reception cover as required, including operating the switchboard; greeting and dealing with visitors to the building and ensuring that the Reception area is kept clean; tidy and presentable at all times.
- Providing a consistently excellent standard of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as required, to ensure the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the Firm's Facilities Management services.
- To undertake any reasonable additional duties at the request of your line manager, which are deemed to be within your competency.
- To keep your work area clean and tidy
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- To undertake any training and development activities at the request of your line manager.
- To treat all colleagues and clients with dignity and respect
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To take care of your own safety and the safety of others at all times.
- To report to your manager or supervisor any injury, or any concern regarding any health or safety issue.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Ability to work in a cross functional manner as is necessary to meet the Company goals.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly and effectively to change.
- IT skills, and experience of working with office equipment.
- Ability to use own initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in team framework.
- To be able to project a professional image and deal confidently with internal and external clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- facilities assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job