Administrator - Purchasing / Supply Chain
Are you an experienced purchasing administrator looking for the next exciting step in your career?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company within a busy purchasing team.
This well-established, rapidly expanding bespoke company is a market leader in plant hire, service and maintenance and has grown to become one of the dominant names in the industry with a network covering the length and breadth of the UK.
The role itself will involve general administration duties and first line support of the Purchasing department.
This position requires a highly motivated, organised, energetic and passionate person with a keen interest in learning about the product, offering the best possible service whilst staying calm under pressure and being able to be a brand ambassador. For the right person this is a role that will evolve as the department and company continues to grow.
- Purchasing administration and Data inputting in a fast-paced environment
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and staff from different departments with regards to quotes/ stock / requirements/availability /order & re-order lists
- Working with existing accounts and purchasing team, to pull all supplier information, data, and terms together, in view of uploading this information onto sage 200
- Immediate start
- Experienced administrator with supply chain and purchasing background
- A very competent excel and sage 50 user with experience in working within a manufacturing environment is prefered but not essential
- Confident, assertive & able to juggle multiple jobs while offering highest level of service
This role is for an immediate start so please send an up-to-date CV ASAP to Sarah Hibberd. Job reference number RTR95100
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'