Administrator - Purchase Ledger - Salford Quays
A £1.2 billion group of electrical products businesses are looking for a personable and organised Administrator to join their successful business in Salford Quays.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit, sociable team within a large and reputable business. You can build a long-term career with this company that offers financial rewards for commitment and success.
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will be joining a team of 5 in the administration department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Batching supplier invoices and inputting them into the system
- Answer any queries relating to the purchase ledger
- Raising debit notes for supplier Claimbacks and Credits
- Checking and raising of customer invoices and credit notes
- Liaising with the credit control team
- Assisting with end of month procedures within the department
- Answering incoming phone calls and directing as necessary
- General accounts administration of scanning, splitting and sending documents
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Sound computer skills and experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer facing skills
- The ability to work under pressure and in a team environment
- A flexible and positive working style
- Some knowledge of purchase ledger would be desirable but is not necessary as training will be provided
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will receive:
- A starting salary of £20,000 - £21,000
- A lucrative annual bonus - you get to share a cut of the company's profits
- Tailored training and personal mentoring
- Optional membership of the company's excellent pension scheme
- A fun and friendly work environment
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 7am-4pm (40 hours/week).
Want to find out more? Interviews will be taking place soon, don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'