Our client, a multi-branch independent estate agency, is currently recruiting for an Administrator with property management experience, to be based at their Hyde Park office.
- Updating tenant information onto the database.
- Raising works orders and quotes.
- Liaising with the Accounts team to check rental payments and service charges.
- Coordinate documentation for all new tenancies.
- Ensure deposits and initial invoices have been paid.
- Provide check-in inventory to both the landlord and tenant.
- Send tenancy deposit information to the tenant.
- Organise tenancy renewals.
- Review and action all health & safety / fire risk assessments / gas safety certificates.
- Assisting leaseholders & tenants with all queries.
- Liaising with utilities providers
- Completing site inspections alongside a Property Manager.
- Arrange 6-monthly property inspections.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of tenancy agreements and associated administration.
- Must have dealt directly with tenants and come from an estate agency background.
- Some Block Management experience would be preferable.
- Good verbal & written communication.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Experience of using Qube property management software would be ideal.
- Great telephone manner.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to perform under pressure.
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £26k-£28k per annum
- Property Management
- Tenancy Management
- Block Management
- Lettings Administration
- Qube software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job