Administrator - Private Clients
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a professional services firm based in the city. This is a temp role for 3 months with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
They are a very well established professional services firm in the City. There are circa 500 in the office and they are looking to continue to grow. They are a very professional company to work for but equally there is a friendly and supportive atmosphere and development is very much encouraged.
You will assist the Private Clients team. Duties will including preparing pitch documents on PowerPoint, dealing with client enquiries, helping with valuations, on-boarding new clients, reports and any other ad hoc tasks.
- Ideally have worked within Private Clients previously in a similar role or have worked within financial or professional services
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be very comfortable on Excel, ideally can do V-Look ups but if not as long as you are very comfortable Excel
- Able to pick things up really quickly
- Be highly organised and a top class administrator
- Ideally be educated to degree level, although this is not a prerequisite
£16-£19/h depending on the candidate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job