Administrator Pre-employment Vetting/Compliance (9 month FTC)
Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and recruitment company is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our fast-paced internal Compliance Team.
You will have the responsibility of ensuring our contractors are compliant with both internal and external client requirements. Working to client deadlines, you will ensure contractors are vetted correctly before the start of their new assignment. You be able to pick up a variety of new skills and experiences, whilst working in a supportive environment.
What you will be doing:
- Administer, track and manage the compliance processes
- Meet and greet external candidates to verify official documentation (e.g. passports and visas)
- Adhere to client specific requirements
- Carry out necessary background checks (e.g. criminal, credit, financial and referencing)
- Prepare and issue contracts
- Assist with external/internal audits
What we are looking for:
- Strong administration background with demonstrated experience of working to fast-paced timelines and processes
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Ability to work closely with different business teams
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"