Our client in the research and development sector based in West London have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for an Administrator/PA to join their friendly and growing team.
Responsible for the overall running and operation of the office. To ensure that the environment is a work friendly and productive place by ensuring well-kept structures and ensuring the office is fully equipped. The Office Manager will provide full support to the MD in the form of a Personal Assistant for any areas they deem necessary.
Key Personal Responsibilities:
- Answer the main switch board to ensure calls are put through to relevant people
- Ensure stationary orders are prompt. Savings on stationary orders wherever possible will be a key target.
- Think Differently: Create, manage and sustain an orderly and recognisable filing structure for all important paperwork within the business.
- Ensure the office is kept in an orderly and presentable state
- Organise any incentives, parties and client/staff presentations through booking relevant venues and meeting rooms keeping a structured record on costs.
- Work alongside directors to help produce presentation content for quarterly and yearly sales meetings.
- Collect end of week stats from the sales board and keep in a structured spreadsheet which will be produced to the directors weekly.
- Produce all process documents once given relevant instructions from management or directors.
- Deal with office Post - sending and collection.
- Engage Brilliantly: Act as face of company with Candidates and Clients and ensure employees are fully updated on office structures and processes
Personal Assistant to MD:
- Work alongside MD to ensure smooth running of their diaries
- Run errands - payments to bank, collection of items using petty cash where necessary
- Arrange and book any relevant travel, accommodation, venues for meetings
- Any other areas that personally require the need of an assistant to undertake their duties effectively and in a timely manner.
Applicants must have:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Experience using database management systems
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A positive disposition.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job