The Administrator & Personal Assistant to the CEO will play a key and varied role in supporting the CEO across a range of business activities and will, in addition, provide sole administrative support to the President for Clinical Standards.
The post-holder will be responsible for diary, email and meeting management for the CEO in addition to managing and co-ordinating a range of administrative and office management duties (including committee administration). This will also include undertaking both routine and adhoc projects for the CEO, and the post-holder will also have delegated responsibility for managing CEO HQ finances, including managing monthly finances and reconciling departmental budgets.
The Administrator & Personal Assistant to the CEO will most likey have/be:
- Demonstrable administration/PA experience to senior staff
- Experience of budget and financial management, reconciliation processes and managing projects
- Educated to degree level/AS level/GCSE
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Committee administration + Committee minute taking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of working within the medical profession/third sector/charitable organisation would be an advantage
This is a broad and exciting opportunity to work closely with the CEO and work on new developments of the organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job