Administrator - Permanent - £18k - Ferndown
Our well established client in Ferndown are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their fast growing, Dynamic team.
- Undertake a range of general administrative duties to support the efficient operation of several functions within the organisation.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Ensure both internal and external customer requirements and needs are met.
- Guarantee data quality.
- Provide reception and switchboard services.
- Report to Engineering Director.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain relevant systems and files whilst ensuring they are kept up to date at all times.
- Schedule meetings for all conference and meeting rooms.
- Manage on-site attendance of both staff and visitors.
- Have experience in administration, preferably in an industrial environment (not essential).
- Experience in customer service.
- Proficient in Outlook, Work and Excel.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Able to follow policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail.
Annual salary: £16, 000.00 - £18, 000.00 depending on experience
Weekly hours: 39 (08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Thursday and 08:30 - 15:30 on Friday).
On-site parking available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job