Administrator: Pension and Annuities Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for an Administrator to join a new high-profile pension case handling project in Gatwick. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry, you will be responsible for supporting a high-quality team carrying out administration support for a major financial service provider, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Start date: April 2018
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex, commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford
- Rate: £120 per day
- Duration: 12 months
- Commitment to the duration of the contract is expected
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Providing efficient and timely administrative support for a major pension provider during the review of products they have sold.
- Collating relevant materials/information ahead of meetings.
- Recording actions and minutes during meetings.
- Upkeep of internal records.
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
- Other relevant ad-hoc tasks that are deemed appropriate.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a variety of tasks
- Work to defined performance standards and contribute to team and customer outcomes
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to take ownership of own workload
- Previous experience working within an office environment is desirable
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial but not essential, as full training will be provided
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please send your CV to: or call our Resourcing Team on
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job