My client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester are recruiting for a permanent Administrator to join the existing team, the purpose of the role is the inputting of client payroll data.
To apply for this vacancy, you do not necessarily need office experience however you must be keen and quick to learn. Full Training will be provided.
- To input data received from clients
- To liaise with clients with regard to service requirements and problem resolution
- Work in accordance with legal and statutory requirements, company policies and procedures
- To accurately and quickly input payroll data
- To acquire a basic working knowledge of payroll, as well as client procedures
- To ensure payroll deadlines are met in conjunction with service level agreements
- Any other task assigned from time to time by your manager or supervisor
- Ability to be part of a multi skilled team
- Be able to effectively manage time and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate PC keyboard/mouse skills
- Demonstrate a good telephone manner
- Qualifications; Maths and English GCSE grades A to C or equivalent
- Previous office / payroll experience advantageous but not essential.
Salary - £13,500 - 17,000 depending on experience
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job