An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator looking to develop a career with a well-established and market leading company based in Huntingdon. As Administrator, within the Payroll and Pensions team, you will provide outstanding support across the business delivering expert administration whilst adhering to the highest levels of confidentiality.
You will bring a problem solving nature and strong analytical skills to the role as well as being someone who can use Excel (To Include Pivot tables and V-Lookup)
In exchange you will join a unique culture and award winning business to become part a positive and supportive team of administrators. This is a perfect opportunity for a strong administrator looking to embark on a new career.
- Provide administration support to Payroll and Pensions Teams, as well as the wider business as required.
- Liaise with other departments on administrative matters.
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries accurately and in a professional manner when requested.
- Contribute to the sharing of good practice and knowledge amongst colleagues, as required.
- Responsible for completing pension administration for differing pension authorities to comply with monthly and annual reporting requirements; including notifications of new starters, contractual variations and leaver notifications.
- Process data and edit, revise and produce letters, tables and reports as requested.
- Analyse monthly data reports and update records.
- Scan and file appropriate correspondence as requested.
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings as appropriate and training to keep up-to-date with current legislation, policies and procedures and other relevant guidance.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
- Bring excellent IT skills; particularly Microsoft Excel as well as being highly numerate.
- You be analytical, organised, process minded and have great attention to detail - additionally someone with excellent customer service and communication skills.
Working hours: 8.30-5.00 Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 4.30 Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday and an excellent flexible range of benefits.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'