Are you a confident administrator with payroll and or finance experience?
We are working with a fantastic organisation based in central Bristol who are looking for a Payroll Assistant to provide support to the current admin team.
- To process all payroll on a weekly basis for approx. 200+ employees
- Responsible for temporary worker payroll including:
- Checking people's hours
- Calculating CIS deductions and VAT
- Making the weekly payments on time
- Setting up new workers bank details
- Liaising with Umbrella Payroll Companies, our factoring company and the HMRC
- Ensuring all relevant Ltd Company documentation is held on file
- Assisting with the handling temp pay queries
- Chasing temporary workers for outstanding timesheets
- Uploading payroll details onto E3 (factoring company online portal) and requesting payments
- Raising invoices for candidate placements
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Prepare and issue Remittance Advice for temporary workers
- Collating figures and producing reports such as Temporary Worker Details for the HMRC
- Responsible for temporary worker compliance and chasing consultants and umbrella companies for information
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
Working week: 30- 37.5 hours (open to 3-4 days or full time)
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident administration/data entry experience
- Payroll or Finance experience advantageous but not a necessity
- Ability to pick up new tasks
- Be able to commit fully to job/tasks within role
- Team player
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in please apply today to be considered.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'