Administrator (Part Time)
Location: Braintree, Essex
This is a key support position, carrying out administrative tasks to enhance and support performance of specifically the Plant Department. Our client is looking for someone on a part time basis working between 10-20 hours per week so the ideal candidate must be flexible.
- Importing new orders onto the system and set up in the relevant IT system ensuring effective ordering control.
- Service scheduling
- Internal LOLER scheduling
- Manage internal databases ensuring these are adequately kept up to date.
- Send out plant enquiries as per sites requirements.
- Assist in organising part ordering for the workshop and Mobile Fitters.
- Assist in the job creation and allocation on internal Assetminder platform.
- Preparation and distribution of minutes and agendas, and minute taking when required.
- Diary management, coordinating internal and external meetings and department holiday schedule.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports for plant manager.
- Help Assistant Plant Manager with daily tasks.
- Holiday cover for Plant Office full time hours when required.
- Knowledge of the construction industry preferred but not essential
- Positive attitude towards customer service and understanding of its impact on business performance
- Knowledge and awareness of continuous improvement within existing and new processes
- Strong, proven background within a similar administrative support position
- Proven experience of providing a high level of customer service
- Experience within the construction sector is desirable
- Educated to GCSE level with A-C grades in English and Maths
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Database management skills
- Provide an empathetic approach to client needs, with an understanding of the impact on the wider business
- Ability to prioritise workloads
If you think that you are suitable for this Administrator role, please apply now!
Our client and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'