Administrator – Part Time
Greenwich Gardens, Derby
£8.04 per hour
25 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Why work for us?
Extra care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years.
We are seeking an Administrator to join our friendly team and provide an outstanding administration service. Greenwich Gardens offers a versatile service and various facilities to help older people with care needs live independently.
Click here to find out more about Greenwich Gardens
The role of Systems Administrator will include:
- Being the first point of contact for both internal and external queries via email, telephone, or in person
- Assisting with recruitment, including requesting for references
- Allocating shifts and maintaining compliant staff files
- Maintaining effective payroll and financial systems
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels for the home.
- Assisting in marketing and promoting the home
- Proven experience of working in a customer service and or/administrative role
- Experience of handling money
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar)
- Knowledge of Cold Harbour or similar financial software is desirable
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of on line discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Full time equivalent for this role is 37.5 hours
Please click here to view the full job profile
Closing Date: 19 February 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job