Administrator - Part time - Stroud
A top tier Legal 500 firm based in Stroud are keen to appoint an Administrator who will be responsible for all aspects of reception work and providing a high level front of house service, along with a range of administrative duties.
The successful candidate will be able to work 20 hours per week with additional hours as and when required.
This role will see the successfulcandidate undertake the below duties:
- Dealing with all phone calls in a professional manner and passing on messages as required.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
- Booking meetings and managing the bookings of meeting rooms.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Typing, filing, shredding and management of offsite storage facility (excel database).
- Working with other administrative colleagues to compete all secretarial functions of the office.
- Collating, verifying, obtaining authorisation and forwarding of relevant paperwork.
- Authorised ordering of office supplies.
- Cover of all other general administrative duties when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with systems and ensuring your knowledge is kept up to date when new versions, modules, etc. are released.
- Any other ad hoc administrative duty as appropriate.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Demonstrate a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Be highly presentable and a confident first point of call for clients.
- Have a calm and assured approach, make time for people and share knowledge.
- Have the ability to juggle a number of jobs, whilst demonstrating excellent time management
- Cope well with change and pressure.
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, parking, good quality work as well as a good work life balance.
If this sounds like an opportunity you can't miss, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at the TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job