Job Title: Administrator / Property Manager
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Location: Fulham, South West London
I'm working with a growing Boutique Lettings Agency, based in beautiful offices in Fulham, in order to add a warm and proactive Administrator to their friendly team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Registering tenants
- Being the first point of contact for all maintenance and queries
- Assisting with the referencing and application process
- Tenant and Landlord liaison
- Office administration and organisation
- Preparing company reports
The successful candidate will be;
- Highly personable; exudes warmth
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Self motivated and a quick learner
- A confident, positive and proactive problem solver
- A real team player
- Strong communicator; both written and verbally
This is an exciting opportunity for a process driven individual to build upon their administration skills, begin a career in property and work within a flexible, fun and nurturing environment.
This role may involve occasional Saturday work.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- part time
- real estate
- property manager
- admin assistant
- property maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job