Administrator Part time FTC IG00660
An opportunity has arisen for a part time Administrator to join our client’s Employability Team in Glasgow on a Fixed Term Contract.
Are you an experienced Administrator that enjoys working in a busy environment? Want to work for a company that really does make a difference to people’s lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
Essentially you will provide a high level of support to advisors, managers and clients and form an integral part of each team by providing general administrative support. The role will ensure that essential paperwork is completed in line with requirements of the programme, engage with clients and employers: face-to-face; via the telephone and in writing to ensure accurate records are obtained and maintained.
A typical day will include:
• Providing reception support including; greeting all visitors professionally, answering calls in a timely manner and escalating messages accordingly.
• Managing and filing client documentation in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
• Keeping accurate records of all client referral and interactions on our client’s database and manual paperwork.
• Managing, ordering and administering petty cash, client payments, vouchers, BACS, manager’s credit card, checking of invoices in line with Finance processes and procedures.
• Ensuring that adequate forms and supporting evidence exists for all client payments.
• Processing of client paperwork for all decision making cases including change of circumstances documentation.
• Dealing with day to day responsibilities of the office maintenance: post, booking of interpreters/taxis, issuing staff movements to the region, actioning of paperwork.
You must have the following skills and experience:
Excellent presentation, listening and written skills and the ability to build rapport and adapt to client needs.
The ability to work to team and organisational goals.
Excellent planning and organisational skills, good attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure.
Excellent communication and understand its importance in both client relationships and teamwork
You must be able to demonstrate a good level of IT literacy – MS Word, Excel and Outlook, have the ability to think laterally/problem solve and can adapt to changing demands and conditions.
Why work for our client?
Over 2,700 employees work across 11 countries to help people take control of their education, their careers, their health and their future. Be a part of our client’s success story.
In return for your hard work and supporting our client to make a difference to people’s lives, our client provides a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job