Administrator Part Time and Full Time - 12 month Contracts
Our client is looking for a 2 full time and 3 part time Document Management Assistant -
- 2 x part-time, Monday to Friday, 1pm to 5pm, 20 hours per week.
- 3 x full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, 33.75 hours per week; and
A leading firm
- Scanning the incoming mail for the allocated team (s) into the relevant iManage workspace;
- Liaising with the Partner, fee earner or PA regards the storage requirements of incoming documents;
- Pass principal documents to Records along with the relevant storage form as instructed by the PA, Partner, fee earner;
- Liaising with team (s) to determine where other incoming correspondence should be stored/placed;
- Maintain files of incoming correspondence that can be shredded after 90 days;
- Be the first point of contact to find documents onsite requested by individuals and arrange courier uplift/delivery as necessary;
- Be the first point of contact for documents that need to be located onsite as part of the outgoing mail process (enclosures) and action as instructed by the Partner, fee earners, PA;
- Liaise with the Printroom to check the outgoing mail for the team (s) prior to partner signing;
- Action ad hoc scanning requests from allocated team (s) and assisting colleagues where needed;
- Assist with the L & P title deed scanning;
- Assist with the T & S trust deed scanning; and
- Assist with Finance Filing.
You should be flexible, self-motivated, highly competent, and able to work on your own initiative. Previous administrative experience is essential. A high level of discretion and confidentiality is needed for this role as you will be exposed to highly sensitive information.
A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential. Strong pc skills is essential and full training will be provided on the various systems used throughout the Firm.
A competitive rate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'