I am currently recruiting for a part time Administrator to join my prestigious client in Durham city centre.
My client rarely recruit due to low staff turnover, so this is a really fantastic and exciting opportunity to work for an established company.
Working 20 hours per week, Mon-Fri (9.30am-1.30pm), responsibilities will include;
- General administrative duties
- Reception duties - meeting and greeting visitors, taking deliveries
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Customer service
- Answering phones and queries, or directing to relevant contact
- Data entry - please not this is a large part of the role and at times can be quite repetitive, so please do NOT apply if you're not happy with this
In order to be considered for this role, you will have to be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Attention to detail
The salary for the role will be £10,500.
This is a permanent role, with a start date of 19th March, therefore interviews will commence ASAP.
My client is based close to Durham city centre.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. If you have not been contacted within this time, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to give feedback to individual candidates.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- admin administration memberships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job