Administrator Paraplanner - Colchester
| Administrator Paraplanner | Colchester | £25,000 - £30,000 |
The client is a well-established and trusted name in Financial Services across the region. They have a wealth of clients seeking financial planning advice across East Anglia and are seeking an Administrator Paraplanner to join their busy Colchester team.
- maintenance of client and portfolio records;
- preparation of client files for annual or half yearly reviews;
- process client new business and general client administration as required;
- produce financial product and investment product recommendation reports;
- undertake product and provider research including selecting funds from the Tenet Research panel;
- preparing necessary paperwork and application forms for client meetings;
- communicate with product providers on case progress, compliance issues and record keeping. Also deal with provider errors and mistakes and rectify these.
- Will need to be able to make an immediate contribution in supporting the Consultants in achieving objectives and delivering a high-quality service to clients.
- will also hold the Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent) and will ideally be working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning qualification.
- Good communication skills, experience with Time4Advice Curo software, Microsoft Office, Selectapension, Tenet Research, FE Analytics and other technical software packages preferable.
- The ideal Candidate will have relevant Paraplanning experience in Financial Services.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"