Administrator / PA (Landscaping)
£20,000 + Career + Progression
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading construction firm within their landscaping division.
Working for a busy team, they’ll be looking for a highly organised, assertive and commercially minded Administrator to work closely with the Operations Director.
Candidates MUST be able to drive due to their location.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Landscaping team to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Assisting the management team with day-to-day administrative requirements
- Work closely with Operations Director
- Collating information for O&M manuals
- Ordering materials and negotiating with suppliers (minor orders)
- Maintaining accurate records of projects in Excel
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors as required
- Liaise with and supporting Directors and Managers
- Minute taking
- Secretarial support and screening of telephone calls
- Diary management
- Assist with booking of training requirements
- Completion of Data input into various forms and spreadsheets
- Control of QMS documents
- Collation of weekly site packs
- PA support for Director
- Secretarial support (Diary management)
- Preparation of documents
- Screening telephone calls
- Other such reasonable duties as instructed by the Manager/Director
- GCSE Grades C and above
- Previous administration / PA experience
- Previous construction or landscaping experience would be a major advantage
- Previous experience in project management / admin, ordering of materials and liaising with suppliers / sub-contractors would be considered automatically
- Experience in working with Operation and maintenance manuals (O&M manual)
- Highly computer literate in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- MUST BE A CAR OWNER / DRIVER DUE TO LOCATION
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (40 hours per week)
- Diary Management
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'