Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 PA
My client our looking for an experienced and organised Administrator/PA within their Property offices based in Brighton.
* Providing office support to the team
* Diary management
* Coordinating meetings and events
* Create and maintain files and records
* liaising across all departments
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* A proven background within administration
* A genuine interest in working within Property
* Great communication skills
* Well organised and highly professional
* Great IT skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and multi-task
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers great training and working environment. For more information on this role please call Rubi Taylor on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job