Administrator Order Management
Administrator (Order management associate)
As an Order Management Associate, you are supporting Commercial Operation and the general business areas with general administration. You are responsible for processing orders from client instructions to Operations and reflecting appropriate changes. You shall be generating quotations and proposals and entering orders into Oracle LIMS and sales force. Maintenance of filing system on a daily basis to ensure all orders are correctly actioned is key to the success of this role. You will receive general instructions on new assignments from the Order Management Senior Manager and should update and report progress with limited direct supervision on routine tasks and receive minimal supervision while performing assigned duties.
Who you are:
- Educated to HND or higher level in Mathematics
- 1-3 years administration/ data entry experience
- Strong systems experience – knowledge of Oracle, SAP or equivalent advantageous)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and think on your feet
- Ability to work to deadlines within a fast pace environment
- Strong administration background and the ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Self motivated individual who can work well within a team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'