This is a rare and exciting permanent opportunity to work alongside the Managing Director helping to run the company! This is a dual role working across Operations and Marketing.
Our client based in Quedgeley delivers award-winning training programmes to corporate and public-sector organisations working with some top name companies. They have a first-class reputation for quality and are known and respected for their pioneering work.
- Responsible for arranging and producing live online promotional webinars
- Organising all the steps between an order and the delivery of training products and services
- Coordinate logistical information for new and continued customer training
- Maintain and update the company’s e-learning system as required
- Develop the company presence with customers on social media such as LinkedIn
- Maintain great working relationships with clients and the internal team
- Working with online systems to produce reports
- Assist when required with office management, sales support, logistics, live on-line meetings and events
- Maintain and update the company’s website to ensure that content is fresh,
relevant, engaging and linked to marketing initiatives
- Be responsible for driving new website projects
- Management of contacts database and building of sector and job focused mailing lists
- Creation and implementation of email marketing schedule
- Planning, designing and implementing sector, job focused and customer marketing campaigns
- Responsible for generating monthly leads quota
- Previous marketing campaign experience ideally email marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- Ability to prioritise own workload, be highly organised with a high degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Good team player, highly motivated self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Social Media Marketing experience an advantage - LinkedIn, Twitter and other major platforms
Salary - £24 - £27k
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'