The Curve Group are the Recruitment and HR Superheroes on a companywide Quest: To Create Extraordinary People Solutions That Transform Working Lives. We provide Agile, Transparent and Bespoke HR and Recruitment Services
We are the UK’s largest privately-owned Recruitment Outsource provider and are the UK’s top Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) of the Year, as named by the UK HR Director community at the In-House Recruitment Awards in addition to being named as one of the UK’s Top 50 most disruptive companies across every industry and winning awards for Best Employer and Best Customer Service.
This position sits within the Contractors division of our Recruitment On Demand business and is instrumental within the team.
The purpose of this role is to manage the journey for all of our contractors after the are offered a role. You will ensure they receive a great on-boarding experience which is both smooth and efficient. Another key requirement is to keep our business safe by ensuring we are fully compliant and adhere to industry legislation and best practice.
- Point of contact for HR queries via our helpline and inbox
- Supporting our clients on all areas of the Employee Lifecycle
- Advise on employee relations, guiding line managers through agreed processes and procedures, including the review investigation reports and providing support in drafting letters
- Writing, reviewing and assisting in implementing company policies and procedures
- Writing, reviewing and updating Job Descriptions
- Conducting telephone exit interviews and providing feedback to Managers on the key trends and issues identified
- Update and maintenance of our clients’ HR Systems. Ensuring that all employee records remain up to date and cover employer legal obligations
- Administration support for the on-boarding and induction of all new starters
- Production of HR reports for our clients, preparing payroll documentation, calculating pay related information and presenting information in an appropriate format
- Keeping up-to-date with market intelligence regarding our clients and sharing this with the team
- Any other relevant tasks as may be given from time to time for example, supporting with printing, binding and preparing presentations
As part of the recruitment process all offers will be subject to background and security checks being undertaken.
- General Administration
- Compliance Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job