Administrator / Office Manager
Established 11 years ago, Dane Partnership is an award winning, privately owned consultancy, providing Human Resources, Training, and Recruitment services to companies ranging from local SMEs to Global Corporations. We are now looking for a full time administrator to run our small but busy office and support me (the MD) with a varied remit in our happy, individual, niche business.
The duties assigned will include:
- Directing calls and taking messages; managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Data management, scanning confidential paperwork
- Website management
- Basic book keeping (training provided)
- Assisting with writing advertisements and posting online
- Conducting research, candidate searches and assisting with 'head hunting’ activities
- Meeting, greeting and assisting candidates who come in for interview; and arranging interviews at client sites
- Special projects and specific assignments relevant to the business
- Ordering supplies, liaison with the landlord and IT support
- Making refreshments, buying emergency biscuits and taking care of everyone - including the office puppy "Bazil"
What you need to do this job:
- Good level of education (English and Maths)
- Previous work experience in a relevant role beneficial
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good personal presentation and the ability to put people at ease, project a confident image and remain calm and professional at all times
- A team ethic - a can do attitude and happy to work in a close knit small office environment
- Lots of initiative and enthusiasm with a proactive approach
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A good sense of humour, ability to make tea, a love of chocolate and dogs
Salary: £17-22k (negotiable) + standard benefits and potential for sponsorship for additional professional training & qualifications and opportunities for bonuses
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am or 9am start with 5pm or 5.30pm finish
Location: Camberley town centre, whilst we do not have parking on site, we are located next to the train and bus stations and free parking can be found within a 10 minute walk of our front door!
Applications in writing - interviews at our offices in Camberley. We look forward to hearing from you! Due to the high volume of applications we receive from time to time, it may not always be possible to respond to each one individually, therefore, if we do not respond within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not, on this occasion, been successful. Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job