We are looking for an additional Administrator to join our very busy team.
The job is full time Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
This role would suit a confident and flexible administrator with good communication and organisational skills.
IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to produce accurate work of the highest standard.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Knowledge of Sage an advantage - processing purchase orders/sales orders and general maintenance
- Excellent written communication skills as you will be responding to customer emails
- Part of a rota to help with emails on a weekend (1 in every 4 weeks)
- Learn how to create new eBay/Amazon listings
- Learn Linnworks order processing
- Diligent with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work using own initiative and prioritise multiple tasks
- Flexible and proactive team player, with a positive 'can do’ attitude
- A calm and focused approach even when working to deadlines and during our busy periods
- Highly numerate and confident working with data
- Able to learn new processes quickly
If you feel you have the required skills and experience needed to join us please send us your details.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'