Administrator - Occupational Health
This role is for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8am - 4:30pm each week but you are expected to be flexible to cover planned leave.
Nuffield Health is one of the leading not-for-profit healthcare organisations in the UK, looking after people for more than 60 years. Today, we run a network of hospitals, medical clinics, gyms and diagnostic units across the UK, helping people live healthy lives, get better and stay well.
In 2017, we reached 1.4 million people with our services.
We carried out 204,339 procedures in one of our 31 Good or Outstanding rated Hospitals, and supported the 334,980 members of our 111 fitness and wellbeing clubs to achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
Our Occupational Health team in Oxford are currently seeking an administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract at one of our corporate sites in Oxford city.
In order to be an Occupational Health Administrator, you must be able to commute to Oxford to work on site.
As an Occupation Health Administrator, you will need strong organisational and IT skills, to help support the busy Occupational Health team by:
- Managing the on-line diaries for the OH team and process all appointment requests.
- Ensuring all OH activities are performed within both internal & external Service Level Agreements.
- Manage the patient journey from start to finish essentially being a Case Manager
- Ensure the best use of the OH IT system is being achieved to meet the developing business needs;
- Assist the HR team and managers to effectively use the external web based portals for employment health screening and management referrals.
- Take responsibility for the routine maintenance of the OH IT system to include uploading of new employee data sets, registering new staff, removal of leavers from the live data sets and any other system administration required.
- Assist with auditing compliance with the OH IT system, so that any user issues are identified and corrected at an early stage.
- Assist the clinical team with any administrative duties as required
- Take responsibility for your own personal development
- Display an understanding of confidentiality, accountability and data protection when dealing with clients and information, either verbal or written, in provision of clinical and administrative services.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest healthcare charity. We're balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We're all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'