We are seeking an experienced administrator for one of the UK's leading occupational health providers.
This is a permanent, full time role. £18,000 pa. Working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of clients, working to strict service level agreements.
- Loading new cases and conducting case reviews
- Requesting medical reports
- Booking appointments for health screening appointments
- Releasing advise letters and closing cases
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and third parties via telephone, email and letter
- Escalating complex cases to relevant colleagues
Suitable candidates must have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in a telephone based customer service role
- initiative and a proactive approach
- Ideally, experience in case management, or experience of working in an occupational health environment previously
The company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services, who's clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Their team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
Our client is committed to an environment that will attract retain and motivate its employees. They are an equal opportunities employer and they positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Suitable candidates will have administration experience in either an occupational health or medical setting. You must also be a car driver as the location is not accessible by public transport.
The company offer an excellent range of benefits including 25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan and Perkbox.
For more information contact Tracey McCabe at Options Resourcing in Leamington Spa
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job