Due to continued expansion and growth my client based in the North Bristol area & is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- PC Literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outbound calling clients
- Managing a group of accounts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Account handling including updating policies & documents
- Working within an office-based environment
- Preparing documents for new customers & repeat business
- Being responsible for own time management
- Dealing with incoming calls and being the first point of contact for policy queries
- Updating a company data base & making sure customer details are recorded accurately
- Reporting to the Branch Manager
- All other duties as required
In Return you will receive:
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £19,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Pension
- Onsite free parking
- Life Assurance
- Employee Benefit package
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- customer service
- team administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'