Are you looking for your first office role?
Or are you looking for a new challenge?
My client, a rapidly growing company, is searching for an Administrator to join their busy Insurance department. Based in Cheltenham, their offices have great public transport links and offer a friendly, hardworking environment. Big social events, and heaps of progression - this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about data administration to start their career.
- Process underwriting/insurance policy information for large London based Insurance Companies
- Organising documents for data processing
- Data analysis using excel
- Perform all tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English
- Minimum knowledge of formulas on Microsoft Excel
- Good team player
- Good organisational, attention to detail and time-management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Opportunity to study towards professionally recognised qualifications
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (opportunity to work flexi-hours)
- Full training provided
- Spacious and modern offices with subsidised café on site
- Public transport links running very often and dropping you at the door
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Emily Andrews at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'