Administrator - Night Shifts
Location: Castle Donington
Hourly Rate £9.23/ph with a shift premium of £11.73/ph between 10PM - 4AM
Working Hours: 10PM - 4AM
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Manpower are recruiting for an administrator for their client based at East Midlands Gateway. This is a temporary role; however, the contract is expected to last long term. This position is working night shifts from 10PM - 4AM.
Our client is one of the world's leading global transport and logistics providers. They are currently seeking a well organised and proactive individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on their own initiative to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to provide high levels operational support to the branch client base by carrying out standard administrative duties.
- To accurately input data onto the system
- To efficiently process bookings from a major UK client on to the system
- Provide operational support for managers when required
- Working at all times to enable and develop a team culture
- To liaise with the warehouse staff
- To accurately process and link job roles from one system to another
- Completing any reasonable task requested of you by your supervisor/manager in a timely manner
- When deemed necessary, aiding in the completion of other departmental work to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department as a whole to ensure customer service, internal or external, is continually maintained
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Secondary school education or equivalent with ability to use Maths and English to an operational and professional standard
To apply for this position or for more information on the role please attach a copy of your CV or call Molly on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'