Our Theale based client is currently recruiting for a Client Admin to join their night shift team.
The hours of work are shift based =Working 4 nights on and 4 nights off working Sun-Thurs 20.30 - 07.30 and Fri-Sat 22.15 - 09.15.
Please only apply if you are able to commit to these hours
This is an on-going temporary basis as a Client Administrator working in the Operations department.
The UK (office in Theale) deal only with UK hospitals (radiology departments) and private clinics. These clients send through radiology examinations, such as x-rays, CTs and MRs, to the client with the purpose to get them reported on by the radiologists.
The main tasks of Client Admin are to ensure the cases are introduced to the systems; that they are prepared accurately so the radiologists can report on them; and ensure the reports are delivered back to the clients.
The Client Administrator is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manage communication with clients about daily issues, over phone and emails. Try to resolve the issues as soon as possible and ensure that no email/calls are left unattended or pending.
- Deal with and control requests from the clients such as prioritization of cases, urgent reviews and issues with data transfer.
- Verify the incoming data (cases): ensure the documentation contains all essential clinical or patient information and prepare the cases in the most appropriate way to ensure an efficient reading from the radiologists.
- Introduce incoming data in our systems and ensure that the outgoing reports are being delivered correctly to the clients in a timely manner.
- Control and monitor the cases in our system to make sure they are progressing properly, and pick up on issues as soon as they occur.
- When it comes to emergency cases: the client administrators take a more active role to
- handle the cases though the workflow: transfer phone calls from radiology departments, prepare cases, assign them to an available radiologist, follow up on any issues and finally get the report back to the hospital within 1 h turnaround time. Monitor that the cases are being reported and communicate with radiologists and radiology department is delays are foreseen.
- Troubleshoot when something fails in the service.
- Update and produce statistics (mainly using excel) in a timely manner and according to the closing calendar for Finance/HR.
- Produce quality reports for our clients on a monthly basis.
- Inform CM / BU managers about client issues so that planning can be reviewed, and contact can be taken with client to discuss issues.
- Log incidents in our incidents file, updating them with facts and details.
- Manage ad-hoc tasks such as volume control and requesting logins / informing clients about new radiologists.
- Basic training of radiologists or other Client Admin team members in specific tasks related to Client Admin.
- Used to team work.
- Ability to work with time constraints and to handle sensitive and difficult situations tactfully.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Not afraid of taking calls/managing complaints from clients. Service-minded.
- Able to assist new employees in training.
- Used to computer work, administrative tasks, communication over email/phone with customers; medical knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to reorganize workload with short notice, take on new tasks and ad hoc responsibilities / tasks
- Good level of IT/"Office" knowledge, especially Excel, and if possible experience from service sector.
- Be fluent in the language required for the management of clients (English).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job