Robertson Recruitment are seeking an administrator to work for a busy logistics company close to Nottingham City Centre. Our client who is highly renowned for their fantastic customer service and friendly working environment are recruiting for an office worker with all round administration skills. The role is temp to perm with fantastic opportunities to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an office environment background to work within an expanding company and be rewarded for their hard work.
- Receive and manipulate data from client's spreadsheets and orders.
- Input data into Excel and additional bespoke systems.
- Liaise with customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Experience in printing and formatting letters.
- General office duties.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly Organised.
- Able to multi - task.
- Good Eye for detail, and able to identify anomalies in data.
- IT Literate
- Good use of Excel - creating forms and reports
- Free car parking
- Relaxed working environment
- Career progression
- Forward thinking company
- Fantastic rates of pay
Working hours are Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
This well established and highly regarded company are offering the successful candidate an opportunity to join a successful and forward thinking business.
If you have extensive experience entering data and working in an office based environment then please apply now.
*** Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, distribution, office, administrator, admin, data entry, order processing, customer service ***
Robertson Recruitment also are recruiting for the following positions - Warehouse operative, production operatives, machine operatives, Forklift Truck Drivers, Data Entry, Sales, Print Finishers, Drivers. Get in touch today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job