We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Administrator to join our dynamic team on a Permanent basis.
The role will be based at the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square where you will be responsible for all administrative duties and tasks associated with the client, whilst working alongside the scheduling and office coordination team. on a daily basis.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest Security Service organisations in the world specialising in protecting Corporate Organisations, SME's and the public. We boast a workforce of 370,000 employees worldwide with 10,000 employees in the UK alone.
We pride ourselves by providing our employees with a chance to build a career within the Security sector by enabling them to gain qualifications and accreditation which will lead to a successful career here at Securitas.
The role will focus on a number of key administration areas at the National Gallery, an outline of these key areas and the responsibilities linked with these are below.
- You will assist the Management team with the maintaining of current records and the status of individuals'ability to work and provide updates and reports as requested by the management team
- Work closely with the Scheduling , DMO & Management Team to provide key support to the contract
- Manage administration as part of, or connected to, the Securitas payroll systems (Timegate) for team members as required, including pay adjustments and pay queries
- Provide accurate and timely information on related projects and staffing to the management team
- Ensure all cover is accurately recorded and to reconcile and check that all Time Gate submissions are correct
- Ensure efficient administrative procedures
- Ensure compliance with legal, Company and contractual obligations, such as GDPR, H&S at Work Act
- Assist with project management as and when requested
The above is not an exhaustive list of activities and other duties appropriate to the role may be delegated, according to departmental need.
The role of a Administrator helps to ensure the safety and security of customers, employees, premises and property whilst maintaining and adding to the overall experience of the customer.
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your exemplary customer service skills as you engage with clients and visitors, whilst remaining vigilant to any security issues that could have the potential to escalate at any given time.
Admin | Administration | Administrator | Support | office management | Operations
- Right to Work in the UK
- Provide a 5 year checkable history
- Proven background in administration / office management with experience in providing manning solutions
- Experience and knowledge of rostering systems
- Understanding & knowledge around complexity of employment contracts, & individuals' terms & conditions
- Experience in an operational environment
- Ability to demonstrate proactive & innovative thinking, and introducing this to the workplace
- Commercial awareness & understanding for providing and supporting contract manning
- Ability to maintain and develop positive working relationships with the Client and colleagues
To work with us you will need to be confident, articulate and communicate well both orally and in written language.
Our team need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure a complete customer experience is provided, as we aim to maintain our outstanding reputation for excellence.
- Experience & knowledge within a support function covering activities such as Administration, Training, Recruitment, HR and Welfare
- Timegate payroll system is desirable but not a necessity as training will be given on site.
Securitas are redefining the way that Security Officers are perceived within the security sector and unlike other security companies, we are driving solutions that combine people technology and knowledge rather than just static guarding. We are establishing a reputation that is second to none as we integrate with the operations teams within hundreds of high-profile companies.
We are breaking down the barriers in the Security industry by encouraging and empowering Gender Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace.
Securitas is a company where you can come to develop a career, with access to training and the ability to gain qualifications, you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility. Our people are empowered and are not micro-managed We trust people to do a good job and make a difference every day. And we recognise our employee's efforts and achievements through our 'you make a difference awards' and quarterly 'community award' schemes.
We look after our staff in many ways and provide excellent benefits that include, Various discounts on holidays and days out, Support to gain your SIA licence, discounts in a variety of well-known shops and online stores, Gym discounts, Life assurance, Cycle to work scheme, Car leasing and new car discounts, City & Guilds accredited training programme and above all a genuine career roadmap
- office management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'