Administrator - MRO Technical
MRO Administrator - Technical
Hassocks, West Sussex, driver required
Monday to Friday, flexibility to work shift patterns between 7am and 7pm.
£17500 - £19500 - plus career opportunity
Hunters’ client is a large, leading and global aircraft component supply specialist in rapid and sustained growth mode. The Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Technical Administrator will assist the MRO Technical Team with administration of aircraft component repairs, through approved suppliers, to maximise inventory availability and minimise cost. The MRO Technical Administrator will assist with the management of suppliers to ensure on time delivery and high service levels. The MRO Technical Administrator will support both internal and external customer requirements.
Essential A-levels A-C, a university degree or similar level qualification beneficial.
Experience in an administrative role gained within an office environment desirable.
Some experience of aircraft components highly advantageous, but otherwise clear and palpable passion for the industry.
Desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills within Maintenance Repair & Overhaul component management.
Analytical thinker with some experience in producing reports and evaluating data useful.
Good organisational and time management skills.
Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail.
Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and succeed in a busy environment.
Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
Professional and confident telephone skills.
Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI’s.
Flexibility with working hours.
Ability to travel occasionally as and when required.
Good experience in Excel, Word and Outlook, with exposure to Aircraft parts databases such as Quantum highly advantageous.
Language skills desirable.
• Liaise and build successful relationships with designated suppliers
• Raise repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance existing procedures
• Effectively expedite and report on all open repair/sales orders, repair facility queries and customer cost approvals using specialised IT expediting system
• Ensure excellent Internal & external customer support is provided & MRO customers have all relevant data concerning repair & overhaul requirements
• Ensure repair quotations are recorded on the system and reviewed within existing processes and procedures
• Effective management of emails, ensure centralised repairs and individual inbox is cleared daily
• Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
• Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
• Respond to technical queries from internal customers in a timely manner using bespoke system
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"