At Turning Point, it's our job to help people find a new direction in life. Through our person-centred approach to care, we're now one of the country's leading health and social care providers. What does it take to operate at this level? High-quality services provided by capable people. But it's not just our front-line teams that make a difference. So do the dedicated professionals who work behind the scenes to support the vital work we do. And that's where you come in.
As an Administrator, you'll be an integral part of the team, working within our substance misuse service to ensure the highest quality data reporting service around. Working primarily on NTDMS, DET (CJIT) and DAMs you will be submitting data reports, attending meetings and supporting the teams to input data correctly. This will be to deadlines and without delay.
You will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the service's objectives and maintain effective service delivery by:
- To support the business to meet its objectives by providing accurate and timely performance information.
- To support the Performance Manager to develop and deliver a reporting methodology that will ultimately give the business greater access to performance information
- To provide regular and ad-hoc data and Management Information reports to Managers and the business.
- To pro-actively engage with different parts of the business to ensure data provided is relevant and supports managers to make more effective decisions
- To present data clearly and demonstrate an understanding of trends, questioning and interpreting data rather than simply presenting it.
- To continuously find ways of improving the collection and presentation of data and analysis
- To provide support to Administrators, Workers and Managers for the CIM system
- Ensuring timely and accurate provision of administrative support
- Dealing politely with all customers whilst remaining within procedure
You'll then draw on your knowledge of databases and national reporting standards to analyse, formulate and build reports for a whole variety of stakeholders - identifying gaps and offering solutions where there's room for improvement along the way.
It's a very busy environment, so we're looking for an Administrator who is flexible and highly organised. A team player with a collaborative working style and innovative approach, it's vital that you're able to translate technical and often complex data into plain English, to ensure that we have a data reporting service that's second to none.
Running services on a not-for-profit basis, we invest every penny back into our care - and our people. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity, join us and help us make a real difference.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job