Our client are looking for an Experienced Administrator to join their team to cover a period of maternity that could last up until 12 months. You will bring your excellent knowledge of Excel (V Lookups, Pivot tables) as well as intermediate PowerPoint and Word skills to join this small and friendly team in Leeds City Centre.
Duties will include:
- Raising, issuing and tracking invoices through Excel
- Dealing with Aged Debt through acting as a Credit controller - chasing by phone, email and letter
- Ordering stationary
- Issuing Contracts and setting up new starters
- Updating the website with case studies and other information
- Sending out information to clients
- Organising an annual client event
- Filling out all forms and documents as required
- Processing orders
- Using Adobe to PDF documents
- Working heavily on Excel
- Distributing all post
- Assisting with tenders and Bid writing
- Ensuring all filing and also company policies are correct and in order
- Typing of letters and documents as requested
- Meeting and greeting people to the business
- Ordering lunches and preparing meeting rooms
- Answering and directing calls as appropriate
Please apply today if this role is of interest, interviews will be held over the coming weeks!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job